Frequently Asked Questions
- Does my small Business need a professional website?
While this is perhaps one of the key questions are asked by our clients, the answer to that question varies depending on the nature of your business. If you have a small business it may not makes sense to have a website at the first look but looking close the following are some of the advantages a website will have for a small business:
- Cost Effective Marketing.
- Increased geographic range.
- Wider customer base
- Efficient promotion.
- Improved customer support.
- Customer feedback.
- Increase product awareness
- Communicate with customers and partners more efficiently
- Sell product direct
- Decrease cost of sales, support, marketing, and training
- Expand distribution
These are just a few of the motives why your business or organization, however small, can take advantage from having a professional web presence.
- What are some of the services you offer?
We offer range of services. Some of them include the followings:
- Web Design & Development :
- Graphic creativity:
We are specialized in each of the area and if there are areas that we cannot assist you, our associates are there to help you achieve your goal.
- What do you mean with web pages? How do I determine how many page my website will be?
Many companies to simplify the web creation process use the terminology Page , Pages are really where you need to put information whether it is about your company ”About Us ” or the links you like “Link” or other useful info. Pages can span to be more that 5 or 6. In those cases most likely your pages be dynamic.
- What if I have more than 6 pages and my pages run up to 20 pages?
Most likely this case means you need dynamic pages. When a site is referred to 5 or 6 page website, it means it can be static.
- I can give my website to someone who can design for much cheaper price that all the other companies. Why should give my website to Webngrafix or any other company while it cost me cheaper?
While anyone can design a website, your business image and effectiveness will lose its edge. Companies who offer professional services go through steps with you to make sure that the website is what you had in mind, Also there is the support that you will receive from the company for the long term. All of these are factors as why many businesses give their websites to professionals who have specialized in their field.
- Except website development cost, are there other cost that I have to keep in mind?
Normally when a client present with a pricing, there two important cost that client needs to pay regardless of which company he/she goes to for development and they are :
- Where do I start for having a professional Website, print and marketing services?
It is simple, look around the internet for website that you might yours to be like, see what domain name you like for your site, then contact us